Logistics Service Providers
Our goal is to enable 1% of all logistics capacity
We need your help to provide these services—get involved.
Benefits of our marketplace
- Our expertise in logistics, warehouse management, inventory control, and transportation planning enables us to provide measurable results for those driving world change. We incorporate training programs to deliver and advance supply chain k nowledge and capacity building for NGOs and nonprofits, focusing on train-the-trainer for capacity building and scaling.
- We're growing our Network of Logistics Service Providers. As a Logistics Service Provider, you have the opportunity to make a significant impact on humanitarian aid efforts through The Supply Chain Project. By joining our community, you can offer your expertise, resources, and infrastructure to support the distribution of crucial supplies and aid in times of disaster and crisis. You can help us build a more resilient supply chain, reduce response times, and ensure that aid reaches those who need it most. Additionally, your participation in The Supply Chain Project can provide your company with valuable exposure, networking opportunities, and the satisfaction of contributing to a greater cause. Join us today to make a difference in the world of humanitarian logistics.
- Logistics Service Providers play a crucial role in The Supply Chain Project's mission of increasing the logistics capacity available for humanitarian aid. However, technology is equally important for the efficient movement and tracking of goods. As a technology provider for logistics, you can help us by offering your expertise and software to help us streamline logistics operations and better track shipments. Your support can enable us to more effectively coordinate and transport aid to those in need, while also reducing waste and improving the transparency of the supply chain. By partnering with The Supply Chain Project, you can help us leverage technology to transform humanitarian logistics and make a meaningful impact on people's lives.
- Logistics service providers can contribute to the mission of The Supply Chain Project by offering their expertise to non-profits. With their extensive experience in the field, they can provide specialized training to non-profit organizations to improve their supply chain management processes. This could include offering guidance on inventory management, warehouse organization, transportation planning, and overall logistics strategy. By sharing their knowledge and skills, logistics service providers can help non-profits optimize their supply chains, increase their efficiency, and ultimately make a greater impact on their humanitarian missions. This partnership not only helps non-profits but also strengthens the logistics community as a whole, ensuring a more sustainable and effective supply chain ecosystem for years to come.
- Logistics Service Providers can offer their expertise to non-profit organizations by providing consulting services. This can include advising non-profits on supply chain management, transportation planning, and distribution optimization. Your company can also offer guidance on best practices for inventory management and warehouse operations, which can help non-profits to operate more efficiently and effectively. By providing consulting services, your company can help non-profits to streamline their operations, reduce costs, and ultimately, better serve their beneficiaries. Additionally, your company can use your expertise to help non-profits to identify new opportunities and partnerships, which can help to expand their reach and impact.
The Supply Chain Project Marketplace
Discover a whole new approach to problem-solving for non-profits that can benefit from industry professionals, service providers and distribution software providers.
Introducing the Supply Chain Project (SCP)
Marketplace & Community
Consultants bring a wealth of knowledge and experience to the table and help non-profits to identify opportunities for growth and improvement.
Logistics providers are focused on streamlining distribution, allowing you to focus on your mission and vision. Increase operational efficiency, reduce costs, and ultimately make a bigger impact in your community.
Software providers are focused on providing you with the tools you need to effectively manage and track your operations, allowing you to focus on achieving your goals.
Industry professionals bring a wealth of knowledge and experience to the table, and their focus is on providing expert guidance and support to help non-profits achieve their goals.
Our focus is to take the best from the for-profit supply chain world and marry it with the best of the nonprofit arena to create solutions that evens the playing field for Nonprofits. Today no NGO is too small or too big to benefit from an improved supply chain.
CEO and Founder
Improving and streamlining supply chain activities is critical to non-profit organizations. Simplifying work, streamlining operations, and professionalizing services allow non-profits to spend more of their scarce resources on their mission.
Co-Founder and COO
The TSCP team partnered with one of its portfolio companies Kountable, and found a local distributor in Rwanda. The Supply Chain Project brought together its network of global experts and logistics partners to to deliver over 9 million malaria test kits to Rwanda.
CEO and Founder Kountable
Build strategic relationships with marketplace participants.
Improve your processes to increase your impact