Create your account now.
Your help is urgently needed.
- Giving back to the community through both donations and offering to support the nonprofit's need for critical service and solution support can improve the company's reputation and brand image. This also demonstrates the company's efforts to fulfill its social responsibility.
- We are looking for accountants, legal professionals, IT desktop support, editors, marketing & advertising, healthcare professionals, and others.
Join the marketplace as a service provider!
Benefits of our membership
- Reduced tax liability: By donating your services to The Supply Chain Project, you may be eligible for significant tax deductions, which can help reduce your tax liability and improve your bottom line.
- Improved public image: By partnering with The Supply Chain Project, you can demonstrate your commitment to corporate social responsibility and give back to the community. This can help enhance your reputation and improve your brand image, ultimately leading to increased customer loyalty and business growth.
- Expand your network: By joining The Supply Chain Project, service providers can network with other logistics and technology providers, which can lead to new business partnerships and opportunities.
- Access new customers: The Supply Chain Project connects service providers with non-profit organizations in need of logistics and technology services, providing new avenues for growth and revenue.
- Enhance your reputation: By partnering with a non-profit organization and making a positive impact on society, service providers can enhance their reputation and attract new customers who value social responsibility.
- Increase employee engagement: Participating in charitable activities and contributing to the community can boost employee morale and engagement, leading to increased productivity and retention.
- Foster innovation: Collaborating with non-profit organizations can lead to new ideas and innovations, as service providers work to solve unique challenges in the humanitarian space.
- Develop new skills: Working with non-profit organizations can provide service providers with opportunities to learn new skills and gain valuable experience in the humanitarian sector.
- Make a difference: By joining The Supply Chain Project, service providers can make a meaningful impact on society by using their skills and expertise to support humanitarian causes.
The Supply Chain Project Activities
Our focus is to take the best from the for-profit supply chain world and marry it with the best of the nonprofit arena to create solutions that evens the playing field for Nonprofits. Today no NGO is too small or too big to benefit from an improved supply chain.
CEO and Founder
Improving and streamlining supply chain activities is critical to non-profit organizations. Simplifying work, streamlining operations, and professionalizing services allow non-profits to spend more of their scarce resources on their mission.
Co-Founder and COO
The TSCP team partnered with one of its portfolio companies Kountable, and found a local distributor in Rwanda. The Supply Chain Project brought together its network of global experts and logistics partners to to deliver over 9 million malaria test kits to Rwanda.
CEO and Founder Kountable