Create your account now.
Your help is urgently needed.
- Giving back to the community through both donations and offering to support the nonprofit's need for critical service and solution support can improve the company's reputation and brand image. This also demonstrates the company's efforts to fulfill its social responsibility.
- The US government offers tax incentives and credits to companies that invest in R&D activities, such as developing new or improved products, processes, software, or technologies that can improve business operations and competitiveness. By joining The Supply Chain Project, technology providers may have access to additional resources and support that can help them accelerate their R&D efforts and qualify for tax incentives, which can result in significant savings for their business.
Join the marketplace as a technology provider—it's free
Benefits of our membership
- Increase your customer base: Joining The Supply Chain Project gives you access to a new market of non-profit organizations in need of supply chain technology solutions.
- Gain exposure: By partnering with The Supply Chain Project, you'll gain exposure to a wider audience of potential customers and investors.
- Make a social impact: By making your technology available to non-profits, you'll be contributing to social good and helping organizations in need.
- Tax advantages: You may be eligible for tax deductions and credits for your contributions and "in-kind services" donated to The Supply Chain Project.
- Collaboration opportunities: Partnering with The Supply Chain Project may lead to collaboration opportunities with other technology providers and non-profit organizations.
- Brand reputation: Aligning your brand with a social cause like The Supply Chain Project can enhance your reputation and differentiate you from competitors.
- Flexibility: You can choose the level of involvement that best suits your business, from donating your technology to participating in joint projects.
- Network growth: Collaborating with The Supply Chain Project can help you grow your network and connect with other businesses and organizations in the supply chain industry.
- Competitive advantage: Offering your technology through The Supply Chain Project can give you a competitive advantage and position you as a leader in the industry.
The Supply Chain Project Activities
Our focus is to take the best from the for-profit supply chain world and marry it with the best of the nonprofit arena to create solutions that evens the playing field for Nonprofits. Today no NGO is too small or too big to benefit from an improved supply chain.
CEO and Founder
Improving and streamlining supply chain activities is critical to non-profit organizations. Simplifying work, streamlining operations, and professionalizing services allow non-profits to spend more of their scarce resources on their mission.
Co-Founder and COO
The TSCP team partnered with one of its portfolio companies Kountable, and found a local distributor in Rwanda. The Supply Chain Project brought together its network of global experts and logistics partners to to deliver over 9 million malaria test kits to Rwanda.
CEO and Founder Kountable