Background Image

Create an account now.

Your help is urgently needed!

  • According to the Nonprofit Supply Chain Alliance, the average nonprofit organization spends about 6.4% of its total operating budget on supply chain costs.
  • Approximately 40% of those costs are associated with purchasing, and the remaining 60% are related to inventory management, transportation, and warehousing.
  • The average nonprofit organization spends about $1,500 per employee on supply chain costs. Additionally, nonprofits' average inventory turn rate is about 4.4 turns per year.
  • Our expertise in logistics, warehouse management, inventory control, and transportation planning enables us to provide measurable results for those driving world change. We incorporate training programs to deliver and advance supply chain knowledge and capacity building for NGOs and nonprofits, focusing on train-the-trainer for capacity building and scaling.

Join the marketplace as a logistics service provider—it's free

Benefits of our membership

  • Collaborating with nonprofits enhances your company's reputation, improves its public image, increases goodwill, and generates brand equity.
  • By donating your services to The Supply Chain Project, you may be eligible for significant tax deductions, which can help reduce your tax liability and improve your bottom line.
  • By partnering with The Supply Chain Project, you can demonstrate your commitment to corporate social responsibility and give back to the community. This can help enhance your reputation and improve your brand image, ultimately leading to increased customer loyalty and business growth.
  • A "Logistics" badge on your professional profile indicating your company is ready, willing, and able to provide logistics services to non-profits.
  • One (1) space in the marketplace for a logistics profile
  • Access to multi-national non-profits and meaningful humanitarian projects.
  • Networking with other industry experts.
  • Lend your voice at our community discussions.
  • Access to our non-profit directory.
  • Improve employee morale through involvement.
1. Contact information

User Image
2. Phone numbers

3. Online address

4. Physical address

5. Describe your logistics service

Choose a provider type that best describe your company
6. Delivery transport equipment you offer

Equipment types (Check all that applies)
To prevent spam, please tell us:

The Supply Chain Project Activities


Distribution and Transportation Solutions

We help nonprofits to mobilize donations or project materials at a national and international level. With the help of our allies we can do it efficiently and at a reduced cost.

Project Management

Streamlining Missions with Efficiency

With a network of professionals in supply chain, logistics, project management and others, we help improve project management in nonprofits and charity organizations.


Bridge between technology and mission

The technology that makes large companies successful available to nonprofits. We are bridge between the knowledge generated in companies and nonprofits.


Solution Oriented Processes (SOP)

Our network of professionals and volunteers have vast experience that allows them to provide solutions that are suitable for your needs.

  • Avatar

    Our focus is to take the best from the for-profit supply chain world and marry it with the best of the nonprofit arena to create solutions that evens the playing field for Nonprofits. Today no NGO is too small or too big to benefit from an improved supply chain.

    Steve Robinson
    CEO and Founder
  • Avatar

    Improving and streamlining supply chain activities is critical to non-profit organizations. Simplifying work, streamlining operations, and professionalizing services allow non-profits to spend more of their scarce resources on their mission.

    Carol Wylie
    Co-Founder and COO
  • Avatar

    The TSCP team partnered with one of its portfolio companies Kountable, and found a local distributor in Rwanda. The Supply Chain Project brought together its network of global experts and logistics partners to to deliver over 9 million malaria test kits to Rwanda.

    Christopher Hale
    CEO and Founder Kountable